Women, I think, are the heart of a family. We're here to kiss a boo boo better and during chaotic times still keep our homes running smoothly, at least most of the time! Budgeting and using the resources that are available to us to the best of our knowledge, is part of keeping things running smoothly. Over time I will help give you ideas that will hopefully help you to make this happen. I was reminded once that budgeting isn't a way to get rich quick. Its taking what you have and doing the best you can to get what you need in life. So here we go! Since so many of us are starting our spring gardens, I thought we'd start there. Just remember, just because its used or cheap doesn't mean it cant turn out to be a wonderful, useful find!
#1 Saving on compost/fertilizer
#2 Planter boxes/pots
#3 Saving money on tools
#4 An alternative to buying plants
#5 Trellises
#6 Yard decoration/lighting
#7 Empty or hard to grow areas of your yard
I hope some of these ideas have helped you. Dont be afraid to get creative and HAVE FUN! If your one of these people who just cant get started, remember ask your friends, family, or neighbors what ideas they have. This is the start of a way to save you money that can be put to better use. Like buying band aids for those kissed boo boos!
Kimberly Butterfield
Budgeting & Wise use of resources
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am excited to see what this blog has to come!!
ReplyDelete